Friday, July 10, 2009

So...

Currently I'm thinking that I can get more out of this blog if I use it to post short stories and things that I am writing. Would you guys approve of this? Or should I make a new blog? Or should I just use FigHunter and the Writer's Guild? It would be easier for some people to know when I've published something... But on the other hand, I don't want a whole bunch of people I don't know stealing my stories... please comment.

I just ran around 5 miles, and I got to see my old running coach again, so I'm happy. Still hate doing this Lord of the Flies stuff, it's annoying. I'm hungry. Maybe I should get something to eat. Fare thee well!

-Sub, Bill, Garmel, Penjacker, WinterSmith

2 comments:

  1. I'd post 'em here and put vague tags if you want readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that posting them here would be a pretty good idea, the only problem would be, as you mentioned, people stealing your stories.Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

 
javascript:void(0)