Sunday, May 23, 2010

RvB.

Best show in the world. If you don't know what it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BAM9fgV-ts

Warning, quite explicit.

But imma throw random quotes in here from the show:

Church:
  • There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.
  • Relax, I'm not going to give it a cold. I'm just gonna go in there, step on its neck, and shoot it in the head. Because that's how I roll.
  • I can't believe I died for this war.
  • I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees.
  • And if you say anything positive, I will f**king kill all three of us.

Caboose:
  • Stay there, Private McMuffin.
  • I think so... That guy, Tex is really a robot, and you're his boyfriend. So that makes you... a gay robot!
  • Goodbye Major Cinnamon Bun, I will always remember your buttery goodness.
  • Time LINE...? Ehh, time isn't made out of LINES. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!
  • Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!
  • I like me.
  • I WILL EAT YOUR UNHAPPINESS!
  • I did not even know the North Pole was in San Francisco... This changes everything!
  • I think "BLARG" means... me. Or... apples... GUYS! Apples must be the name of his cat!...QUICK, quick! Is apples stuck in a tree? ...I will call the fire department!
  • What if Tucker is contagious... I do not want to catch pregnancy!
  • Fluffy! The alien that only loves!
  • X... I'm looking for an X... That is a plus sign, not an X.
  • Well at least I don't go around knocking on peoples non-doors and promising them cookies AND THEN NOT GIVING THEM COOKIES! I'M! LEAVING!
  • Yes... And from the darkness, there came... A person! And then there was another person! And that person was me! And I said... Funerals are sad! So let's have a birthday party instead! Yes! Let there be cake! Hallelujah! Gesundheit.
  • Last time I got shot, I got a purple heart. Next time I want to get a purple lung. You see, I want to make a complete purple person. And we will be best friends.

Sarge:
  • The Blues never sleep! They're too busy plotting to destroy our way of life. That's how you can always spot a Blue, Donut. They're always conniving and scheming. Sometimes they do both! I call that...Schenniving!
  • Will you put that in a memo entitled "S**t I already know"!
  • That sounds like the feral cry of a retarded Mexican sasquatch.
  • My favorite part was the part when you died. Encore! Bravo.
  • A Priest, A rabbi, and Grif all walk into a bar, AND I KILL 'EM!
  • You just got Sarge'D!
  • Lazers and robots... robots... and lazers... Okay! We've got it! We want you to... demote Grif
Grif:
  • What are we, on a date? Get in the back.
  • What can I say about Sarge, except of course good riddance... But seriously, Sarge lived a great life. And now that he's dead, our lives are pretty good too. Zing!
  • Oh yeah! Well there's no "you" in "team" either! So I guess if I'm not on the team and you're not on the team, than nobody's on the goddamn team. The team sucks!
  • Simmons I am having a blast going in and out of your hole!
  • What do we need Sarge for? All he ever did was yell at us a bunch and tell us we suck. We'll just split up his duties. You yell at me and I'll tell you you suck. You suck, Simmons! Oh man, this new system is working out great!
Donut:
  • It's not pink, it's lightish red!
  • Hey Sarge, I found Simmons, he's sleeping on the job..... Cancel that Sarge, he's doing drugs
And that's it.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
javascript:void(0)