Sunday, June 13, 2010

I hate life. Life hates me. Kittens, somewhere.

It's like a cycle of stupidity. Ah well.

So, this week sucks. it's not anything major, it's just that things that i enjoy using have a tendency to stop working this week. For example- both pairs of headphones. One pair blew out, the other just... broke. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and my mp3 player is freezing and my phone is just bleh. and mom's crazy. And I've got school tomorrow. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

But, on the positive side,

1. I went to a dance yesterday and saw my friends... well some of them... the mormon ones. Eww... haha just kidding i love you guys
2. Yesterday, I looked in the mirror and surprise surprise, I didn't hate what I saw. It made my day.
3. I got a book from the library that my bff (keeley bell) told me about, it's called Looking For Alaska, and it was pretty amazing.
4. I seem to be on really good terms with a lot of people. :)
5. Swim's going good
6. I just found out there are more skulduggery pleasant books to be read. Huzzah!
7. I've found a raison d'etre. For those who are illiterate in French, that's a reason to be. It's a good reason, but I'm keeping it to myself for the moment.
8. And I have a positive attitude. For once. I feel like on top of the world right now.

And this is why I'm not dead yet. Isn't that nice?

Love,
Aaron

3 comments:

  1. You read a John Greene book?!?! :D
    OMG he's amazing.
    You need to update your blog.
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no more control over my blog... the google account I used for this one was discovered. :(

    ReplyDelete

 
javascript:void(0)