Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back. In Black. And a bit of blue.

Well, HELLO THERE, people who exist. At least, I assume you exist. it would be quite traumatizing if you didn't, especially to you. I previously had absolutely NO reason whatsoever to update this, but I've found a good reason. Apparently, I have had like three followers that I did not know about. Tori, Sarah, and myself. o_O Unless there is someone else whom has commandeered my frog's name and my last name? THEN THEY WILL DIE. And Tori doesn't seem to exist. How Quaint. By the way. My frog: The Rt. Hon. Lt. Col. Billiam Quinton Fredrickson, Esq. He's not real, but don't tell him that. By the way, here's some freaky psychedelic music for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkn6rGh2S9s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu3eaTDRnTo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Mzr_A-Q0I

Watch. it's good. I'm thinking of writing some more on Afterlife, but i can't use the computer often enough. By the way, I hate youtube for shameless advertising. And Question: How many good bands have you ever found through shameless advertising? cause a lot of bands do it to me. The only good one I've EVER found was Freakhouse. Great band. But needs more publicity. Don't even have a wikipedia! only one album as far as I can tell... Beautiful Misery, released 2003... Hmm... Well, I have to write a letter to my brother. Have fun, Peace out, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Shameless youtube advertising must be stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeaaaahhhh...ummm Tori IS Sarah and Sarah is Tori, something went wrong when I made my account. :\

    ReplyDelete

 
javascript:void(0)