Sunday, April 11, 2010

6 concerts I wish I could've seen

This is a list of the six concerts that would have given me orgasms to see.

6. Rise Against with The Gaslight Anthem
This would have been amazing to see. It's possible it may happen again, but the sheer epicness might end the world.

5. The Used and My Chemical Romance
Same as above, but emo.

4. Mastodon with Metallica
Two best prog-metal bands in the world. (followed by Dream Theater). Can you imagine the epicness?

3. Music As A Weapon III
Disturbed. Nonpoint. Flyleaf. Some other band that's not as orgasmic (Stone Sour). Need I say any more?

2. Flogging Molly with Hepcat at the Greek Theatre
This was last year. On my birthday. I didn't get to go. DAMN.

1. Gogol Bordello at NYC's Irving Square
Do I even have to say why?

Gah.

Also. Harry Dresden died. What. The. Hell.

Love,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
javascript:void(0)