Monday, February 1, 2010

I would like to take this opportunity to say...

"Well, []."

That's how I felt today. Couple of good things, though.

Good Things:
1. Good friend of mine stopped ignoring me.
2. Got out of my house for a while.
3. We actually won a game of volleyball.

Bad Things:
1. We lost most of our volleyball games.
2. In the process of doing #1, I swore more than a drunken sailor when he has found out there is no more beer.
3. Didn't get near enough sleep.
4. Have swim today. Don't need to go, don't want to go, have to go.
5. Got a enormous load of homework.
6. Had a test.
7. Had punishment work in Biology.
8. Felt like hurting myself.
9. Math class was dreadful, our teacher is going to kill us.
10. Worksheet after worksheet on stupid book in English.

Gah.

-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
javascript:void(0)