Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rawr! :D

Hello. I'm under the realization that this blog has recently become a place for me to whine and moan about how much my life sucks. To be quite honest, it's pissing me off, too. So, with that.

TURTEL!
:D

I need to change the mood of the blog...

Yes, I found the "post pictures" button. What fun! :D

A list of things interesting I found this week:

1. The lead singer of The Used is mormon and the band is from Utah. Oh, the irony of this made me laugh.
2. Two of the six Village People were straight. (The biker and the cop)
3. Most people I know listen to one of three types of music: Metal, Rap, or Pop. Anything else is unworthy.

Some cool stuffers to check out:

1. The Village People and their amazingness. (Yes, most of them are gay. Yes, I like their music. No, this does not make me gay.)
3. The Repairman Jack series

And, A few pictures, for the heck of it:


Rawr to you all!

-Aaron, Bill, Sub, Penjacker, the Omnipotent Destroyer of Worlds and Devourer of Men

1 comment:

 
javascript:void(0)