Sunday, February 21, 2010

New post get!

GLARGH. That's all I have to say right now.

If heaven is a place where the angels go,
Well then I've got a story to tell,
If heaven is a place where the angels go,
Then I guess I'm going straight to hell!

Is there really anything else to say?

I'm not one to scatter ashes,
But there's somethings that'll melt the plastic,
Try and dig down deeper if you can,
I'm not afraid,
I'm not ashamed,
I'm not to blame,
Welcome to the Masquerade!

I mean, GLARGH really says it all.

In all seriousness, this week wasn't the greatest.

Good things:
1. Discovered amazing band called Thousand Foot Krutch (that's one of their' songs above. The other one is a Theory Of A Deadman song)
2. Reconciled with friend whom I was formerly pissed to all hell with.
3. Swim team's fun.
4. A on Bio test.

Bad things:
1. Lost my A in math.
2. Not getting near enough sleep.
3. Mom and Dad are kinda pissed at me. Again.
4. I spend my days staring at the floor. I think I'm becoming antisocial.
5. My classes are all going downhill.
6. I'm sore all the time.
7. Valentine's Day sucked.
8. I feel like I've done something enormously wrong, but I don't know what it is. Ah well.

Why give up, why give in
It's not enough, it never is
But I will go on until the end!

I love you.

Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
javascript:void(0)