Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ah, goshdang IT ALL

Well. Second post in a day. Ugh. It hasn't even been 48 hours and I'm feeling so ridiculously lonely and sad. Maybe I have "Post-Magical Syndrome", where you experience something incredible and then your life is freaking MUNDANE afterwards. Next opportunity to experience magicalness- a week. GAH, I CANNA WAIT THAT LONG. I need to see her NOW, just to freaking talk to her! ugh...

On a completely unrelated note, the old hillview gang should get back together and do something THIS WEEK. Preferably Tues. or Wednes.

On yet another completely unrelated note, I got a Mastodon CD! whoo-hoo! those guys are like, epicness of epicness...

I'm signing off now, to go dream of a week from now. At least seminary i'll see her....

Ugh. who would've thought WINTER BREAK would be so antagonizing?

1 comment:

 
javascript:void(0)