Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year (and/or Decade and/or Period of undefined time)

First off,

Happy New Year.

Second off, I have to say that this is a good start to a New Year. Last night/this morning, I went to the New Year's Dance! Huzzah! That was good because i got to see a few of my friends and for a couple of other reasons, too, which have put me in a darn good mood. (How DID Xavier get into that dance? o_O) :D Another good thing- I'm getting one heck of a lot of music, and it's making me happy because I finally have the space to fit it on my mp3! haha, i love sd cards. Thing 3- I'm playing a fun but dumb game on the interwebs, and it is amusing. Quatre- i just helped someone move, and service is always very nice and leaves me warm and fuzzy inside. Five- there's another dance in a week. :D!!!!!!

Good/bad thing- school! :D: Good about school- seminary and friends. bad about school - it's SCHOOL. and there's also Matt Binkley.

Bad thing- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings. Gah. I HATE THAT BOOK. So dumb. Stupid questions.

If there's anything else to say, i'm not saying it. Fight the power! Blood for blood, right? :D

-Aaron, Sub, Bill, Garmelfinglia, Penjacker the Mighty, Conqueror of Worlds and Devourer of Men, Ruler of Lands that have small insects and lots of trees, and Who Enjoys a Good Dr. Pepper Now And Then.

2 comments:

 
javascript:void(0)