Friday, January 8, 2010

A list of things to do before I become old and decrepit and worthless

Since a good friend of mine did this, what the heck, i'm going to do it too.

1. Exist. [X]
2. Ride a bicycle [X]
3. Kiss the prettiest girl I know [X]
4. Write a book and get it published
5. Get married (don't ask why)
6. Have children (again, don't ask why)
7. Get a job
8. Learn to drive
9. Get a very nice suit and wear it somewhere obscure
10. Grow a beard down to my legs
11. Learn to metal scream
12. Play an instrument [X]
13. Learn to speak Esperanto
14. Get through college
15. Legally own more than 4 cds by a single artist
16. Purchase an original work of art from someone
17. Draw something good
18. Own 5 cats throughout the course of my life, named Fuzzbucket, Fredrick William I, Allister, Jack the Ripper, and Warren Zevon
19. Make a list of things to do before I die [X]
20. Visit 5 different countries [Japan, Australia...]
21. Make someone's life BETTER for a change
22. Single-handedly save the princess while fighting off the hordes of demons sent by the Dark Lord with only a guitar and a pair of tongs, then battle the reincarnation of Attila the Hun with a cactus [X]
23. Go to a rock, metal, ska, or punk concert
24. Go to a rave!
25. Meet Eugene Hutz (the reincarnation of Jesus returned to do battle with Godzilla... [urbandictionary.com] but he is a real person)

That's what I want to do with my life. Sad, isn't it.

I love you all, except Jamison, because in the story that i'm writing for you, he will kill lots of people, including John.

-Aaron

6 comments:

  1. Woah. 22 is quite an accomplishment! And our John?! If so I must act quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, our John. Unfortunately, I plan to have our dear friend Jamison kill him in front of you (by the way, he's a drunk trucker, John, that is). And you're the heroine! doesn't THAT make you feel special?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can play an instrument? *gasp*
    How about I teach you to drive? It'd be fun.
    You can buy my original art piece. I drew it with crayons the other day. It runs for five bajillion dollars. Interested?
    You've already made my life better. Kind of.
    Do you even know how to find a rave?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piano.
    That has "bad idea" written all over it.
    How about two dollars?
    And I've made it quite worse.
    I'll walk around town till I find one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you WANT me to teach you to drive???
    Come on, It'll be fun. I can drive a stick.
    And I'll sell it to you for two dollars, any day.
    You haven't made my life worse, either. It makes me glad to know you.
    And Aaron... you shouldn't be at a rave.

    ReplyDelete

 
javascript:void(0)