Monday, January 11, 2010

The future looks bleak and hopeless

Ugh. To the two of you that read this, hello. I've suddenly come down with IRIWIS. (It Really Isn't Worth It Syndrome.) I don't feel like existing as a state of sentient consciousness anymore. I'd much rather sleep the rest of my life, which should be nicely short. Some reasons for my sudden, abrupt, depression:

1. Only one good thing happens to me all day, and that usually only lasts about an hour, and it's in the morning, so my day only gets worse from there.
2. This planet is going to Hell faster than a murderer on death row, and there is not a gorramn thing that could be done that anyone is doing.
3. People are stupid, self-centered, self-righteous, obnoxious brats who think they're better than everyone else (Before you call me a hypocrite, see reason #4, I don't think too highly of myself.)
4. I just realized, I have to live with myself for the rest of my life, and he's a jerk.
5. I need a hug and the only person capable of doing so in my house is my dog.
6. Not getting enough sleep. Not by a long shot.
7. Adding to reason #3, there are people in this world who have to be genetic mistakes, because no loving God would make something like them, and by Darwin's theory of natural selection, they should be dead.
8. Society allows people in #8 to live.
9. Liberals are in charge of society and have not a gorramn clue what they're doing.
10. I have developed a sudden fetish with hurting myself and I'm scaring myself to the point where I have to hide the knife.
11. No one really wants to talk to or listen to me, which makes me feel unloved.
12. I have no idea how to contact the people who would listen to me, so I end up talking to myself or blasting metal/punk/ska/techno in my ears.
13. I need to get out of my house, away from it all, but there's really no good way.
14. I haven't worked out in forever because of reason #15.
15. I'm coughing up my lungs and quite a bit of disgusting green stuff.
16. Days are like hours, but hours are like days, if you know what I mean.
17. I'm forced to associate with a great deal of people on a daily basis, most of whom have a holier-than-thou complex. I can think of around five exceptions to this rule.

To the people that look at this on occasion, read this.
I love you for listening. Reading. Whatever.
♥ <-- This is for you. You know who you are.
-Aaron

Edit: P.S. If anyone cares? I have the story planned. I need to get it out on the computer.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. Pleasse don't kill yourself! 3 people at my school died during break and one was a suicide so I have had enough death for a while! I am sorry that life hasn't been treating you well, so I shall bake you a cookie! Cookies make EVERYTHING better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, be okay.
    Be glad you're alive.
    Because it all goes downhill from here.
    (You're a runner, so you know that's a good thing.)
    :]

    ReplyDelete

 
javascript:void(0)