Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Green Mile

I hate to make two posts on the same day, but I just watched The Green Mile, and I cried. Hard. That movie was so sad... You got to know and love the characters, especially *sniff* John Coffey. "John Coffey, ma'am, just like the drink, but not spelled the same." And then in the end.... *sob sob cry cry* I can't remember the last time I cried during a movie. I think this might be the first... Okay, spoiler, they put him in the electric chair, and they're about to put the hood on him, and then he says. "Please, boss. Don't put that on me. I's afraid of the dark." I sobbed. I loved that movie.

out of 4 stars, this one gets 5.

I love you all.

5 comments:

  1. You hadn't seen that yet? IT's the only movie Bill Murray ever played a serious roll in. Always wet the sponge. ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to see this movie!It's not rated R is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say this, but it is. I caught it on TV edit.

    That was Bill Murray? The French guy, with Mr. Jingles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Murray was one of the guards. Mr. Jingles Should've done a barrel roll.

    ReplyDelete

 
javascript:void(0)